Codelicious: Code Builds ConfidenceCodelicious is on a mission to help 500,000 educators and 5 million students discover how to think about and speak the language of technology.
With hundreds of thousands of coding jobs going unfilled each year, Codelicious aims to dramatically increase the funnel of youth coders for tomorrow’s tech workforce by collaborative, progressively challenging, scalable curriculum that teaches kids how to code.
Codelicious builds and licenses curriculum for elementary and middle school educators that teaches problem solving and computer science principles through coding.
Computer Science foundations, internet safety, coding projects, and electronic invention are key elements to each course curriculum, reinforcing the learning objectives being taught.
How are we unique?
- Curriculum Choices: Full semester courses are offered in many verticals, like coding languages, visual arts and graphic design, and engineering analytics so that educators can meet students where their interests lie.
- Student Engagement: Curriculum engages students with different learning styles, sure to encourage and inspire confidence. Compliance with educational standards ensures skills development.
- Ease of Access: Simple login for educators provides access to comprehensive curriculum built for your educational term (i.e., quarter, semester).
- Worry Free Updates: Cloud-based curriculum provides for easy updates, so that content always reflects the latest technology.
Easy Web-Based login
What does this mean for educators and administrators?
- Speed of implementation
- Ease of scale across multiple locations
- Student success
- Savings of time and money